This page details the terms and conditions for honeypotdigital.com, (the “Site”) for all digital purchases. This includes all courses, resources and digital downloads. Please refer to your personal Terms for any client based services with us.
Last updated: 7 March 2023
2. Certain of the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference.
3. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under age 18, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, access or use the site. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer use to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms and Conditions of Account or Purchase are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Account is revoked where these Terms and Conditions of Account or Purchase or use of the site is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the site conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, the Account is offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. If you are registering with Honey Pot Digital on behalf of an entity or a third party, you represent and warrant that you have full authority to bind that entity to these Terms and Conditions of Account or Purchase.
1. In order to use the site, you must register for an account (an “Account”). You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated. You shall not: (i) select or use as a username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use, as a username, a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account password secure. You may never use another person’s user account or registration information for the offer without permission. You must notify us immediately of any change in your eligibility to use the Services (including any changes to or revocation of any licenses from state authorities), breach of security or unauthorised use of your Account.
2. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account.
3. Your account may be deleted by contact email@example.com
We welcome your questions and comments about these terms. Please contact us through our site or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org